Business Process Analyst
Company: Kla Corporation
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the
limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At
KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and
tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most
advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor
and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by
pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of
finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We
create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture
high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the
tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own
faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that
drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without
us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in
Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service
Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field
Operations, Engineering, Product Training, and Technical Support.
The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in
all business sectors to maintain the high performance and
productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of
services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management
of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics,
image processing and motion control with worldwide service
engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management
systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide
availability of parts.
* Work tightly with GSS business functions such as Sales,
Marketing, Finance, Field, Training and Supply Chain teams to drive
improved processes, measurements, standardization and systemization
of their responsibilities
* Be the go to person for business data analysis and interpretation
by demonstrating strong analytical and system skills
* Design and implement new logic and information for Reporting
* Work with Regional Service Organizations to push out best
practices for Service Operations management
* Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP CRM processes and data
* Experience in operations and financial analysis
* Has applied business operations experience
* Familiar with MS Office applications
* MS Excel/Access with VBA & Macro programing
* Proven experience with one of the following programming languages
required (C, C++, Python, R, or Java).
* Proficient in building or prototyping SW models, algorithms and
wrangling large data sets.
* Proficient in SQL, shell scripting or Unix/Linux command-line
* Preferred experience with SAP database specifically HANA
* Strong communication and visualization skills; create powerful
visualizations to transform data into easily-consumable, actionable
* Knowledge of and curiosity about latest trends in data industry,
including evaluating and testing new tools, techniques and
Master's Level DegreeORBachelor's Level Degree with at least 1
years of experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered
for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: Kla Corporation, Ann Arbor , Business Process Analyst, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!