Company: McLane - Foodservice
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 5, 2021
14835 Pilot Dr. Plymouth, MI 48170
The Warehouse Selector selects product, moving product between the
loading dock and the warehouse and moving product within the
warehouse. They may work in various areas of the warehouse such as
Dry, Refrigerated, Perishables, Freezer, and others. This position
can be located in our Freezer section and, as you would imagine, it
is cold in there. McLane provides freezer suits, hats, and gloves
to you. At least 1 year of distribution warehouse experience,
including operation of pallet jack is desired.
- Pay rate: $18.00 per hour, after 4 months $18.70.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program,
and more!The typical schedule for this position has start times
11am or 1pm; 4/10's or when work is done. Must work on Sunday. The
ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Selects product, moving product between the loading dock and
the warehouse and moving product within the warehouse.
- Pay Rate: $18.00/HR, $18.70/HR After 4 Months
- Generous Benefits
- Hiring Immediately
- At least 18 years of age.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current
offers and information. Associated topics: associate, ayudante de
produccion, entry level, logistics engineer, logistics intern,
palletizer, stocker, unloader, warehouse, warehouse intern
Keywords: McLane - Foodservice, Ann Arbor , WAREHOUSE SELECTOR, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!