Business Analyst III
Company: Cambium Learning Group, Inc.
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Cambium Learning-- Group is an award-winning educational
technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach
their potential through individualized and differentiated
instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium
Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products
that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe
and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through
Learning A-Z-- (online differentiated instruction for elementary
school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning-- (online
interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency
solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning--
(blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve
in literacy and math and professional development for teachers),
and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and
programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student
has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data,
instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom
and beyond.Job Requirements:Job Responsibilities
- Deliver IT onboarding training for new employees.
- Create content and deliver Lunch and Learn sessions for
- Coordinate training efforts with the company IT helpdesk to
ensure proper knowledge transfer to new and current employees.
- Prepare and publish intranet site updates.
- Create and publish training videos for various company-wide
- Utilize business analysis skills to develop, recommend, and
lead new processes and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver communications to various audiences
including business and IT leadership.
- Act as the liaison between business and technical teams to
drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and
- Conduct in-depth analysis to interpret and recommend best built
or bought solutions to align IT and business initiatives, including
documentation and reviews for accuracy. Job Requirements:
- Experience delivering training with end users (5 years).
- Experience in information technology, business solution
development, and/or business/system analysis (5 years).
- Experience and knowledge in information technologies,
processes, software development lifecycles (5 years).
- Strong technical aptitude (learns new processes and systems
quickly) and ability to work independently, handle multiple
priorities, and solve complex problems.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills in
providing technology solutions to business needs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and interact
with a wide variety of colleagues.
- Participate in planning projects from beginning to end.
- Drive and ability to execute against set targets with a
positive and proactive attitude.
- Experience with process flow diagrams.
- Experience writing functional requirements.
- Experience writing test plans, test cases, and user acceptance
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience using standard office tools such as Word,
PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in presenting technical information to a
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Preferred Skills:
- Experience creating training videos.
- Experience with team collaboration tools, such as OneNote and
- Experience with K-12 products and services.
- Experience with SaaS.
- Experience with Google Suite.
Keywords: Cambium Learning Group, Inc., Ann Arbor , Business Analyst III, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!