Building and Facilities Maintenance Technician
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician Job SummaryA
growing residential estate property management company is seeking a
1 st shift Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician to join
their team. This individual will complete routine and emergency
maintenance for residential properties in the area. This position
comes with a great benefits package, use of a company vehicle, a
provided company cell phone plus other great perks. Building &
Facilities Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain household systems
including plumbing, HVAC, electrical, security and power
- Maintain residential appliances, lighting, and other
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Maintain grounds and appearance of property including
management of landscaping contractors.
- Update employees and team on the status of requested
maintenance support. Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician
- HS diploma or GED.
- 2 or more years of experience in residential or commercial
facilities maintenance with knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, appliance
repair and electrical systems required.
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds on a
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather
- Valid Driver''s license with insurable MVR report and
background check required.
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulics, as well as mechanical
and electrical maintenanceApply Now!
- Quick Apply Here
- Send your resume:
- Give our office a call: (direct) or (main)
- Stop by our office: th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau
Centre.Location: Ann Arbor, MIPosition Type: Full-time, Direct
HireSchedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pmPay: $20-$30/hr What Makes
Express Employment Professionals Different?The Grand Rapids Express
Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to
serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of
recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened
our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top
talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent. Apply
today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings
in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile
device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play .Benefits
of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training For a complete listing of all open
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Ann Arbor , Building and Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!