Company: Dawn Food Products
Posted on: November 23, 2021
* Compares identifying information of counts, weights or
measurements of incoming and outgoing shipments. Verifies
information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other
* Uses warehouse computer system to pull, move, store, locate,
adjust and input inventory.
* Confirms information; provides product information; resolves
problems; determines method of shipment and ships items, maintains
* Information collection may be hand entered into a computer.
* Examine outgoing shipments to ensure that they meet product
* Follows all company GMP and safety regulations.
* Operates shrink wrapper equipment.
* Loads product into trucks and performs United Parcel
* Shuttles and stocks product from production to warehouse.
* Accurately pulls product from inventory to fill customer
* Prioritizes daily work load based on customer needs and
* Investigate and provide reports and corrective actions on
shipping service errors and complaints
* Safely operates a forklift, convey or hoist materials and other
warehouse equipment in order to accomplish the goals of the
* Assists the quality team as needed to troubleshoot and fix
potential food safety/product safety issues.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Two years of experience in warehouse or distribution environment
strongly preferred (i.e. knowledge of warehouse operations; SAP
* Requires strong oral, written, and communication skills.
* Must be able to handle many diversified tasks at one time and
correctly prioritize conflicting, time sensitive tasks.
* Requires the ability to safely operate a forklift and other heavy
* High school diploma or GED required.
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to
assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at
potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your
health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage
you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in
touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in
becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates
as new information becomes available.
Dawn Recruitment Team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationaal
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Dawn Food Products, Ann Arbor , Shipper/Receiver, Professions , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!