Associate Biomedical Technician
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Title: Associate BMET IClient: Large Healthcare
ProviderLocation: Ann Arbor, MIStart Date: January 24thDuration:
Contract to Hire
Job Description:** We are looking for people who are looking to get
into the Biomedical Field! No prior biomed experience required
Technology has impacted biomedical equipment in the health field.
Bio-medical engineering technicians are needed to perform safety
checks, preventive maintenance, calibration and device inventory
and validation. In this role with our client you will be collecting
data on medical devices currently in the network and entering
information into a database. This information will be used to
validate and track where all medical devices are being used. You
will also install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and
verify the performance of complex biomedical equipment with minimal
- Work with team members to collect and survey medical devices
that are currently working within the network.
- Collect data fields on devices like, Serial number, location,
medical department, device type and IP Address.
- Enter information into a data base to have a source of truth
for all medical devices.
- Validate information in database by comparing against
information gathered in the field and making updates to the
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled
maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation
verification procedures (OVP) on complex and intricate biomedical
- Repair, install, and calibrate complex and intricate biomedical
- Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled
inspections, unusual equipment situationsRequirements
- Interest working in healthcare setting with IT or devices.
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in a technical/electronics field
or equivalent military training required
- COVID Vaccine - Required
Company Overview:Our client is one of the largest Catholic health
care systems in the country. It spans across 22 states, providing
several services, including home care, hospice, PACE and senior
living facilities. They are committed to those who are poor and
under-served in its communities and is known for its focus on the
country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the
organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the
largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services in the
nation, as well as the nations leading provider of PACE (Program of
All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of
available programs.by Jobble
Keywords: Medasource, Ann Arbor , Associate Biomedical Technician, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!