Company: Tecumseh Products Company
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Company Overview:For over 80 years, Tecumseh Products Company
has been a leading global manufacturer of innovative cooling
solutions. It is our long history and strong brand image that
continue to build our future. to help us as we advance in the next
chapter of our history, we need people who are passionate and
enthusiastic, willing to work in a multi-cultural environment and
committed to supporting our company vision of delivering highly
valued solutions to our customers by fostering a safe,
collaborative and customer-driven environment.
Values & Behaviors:At Tecumseh all employees are expected to
demonstrate behaviors that reflect our core values:
- Integrity - doing what is right, not what is convenient,
- Excellence - demonstrating our passion for success with an
- Passion - striving to constantly exceed expectations,
- Teamwork - actively collaborating and engaging with our
colleagues across the globe, and
- Respect - showing regard for people's feelings, ideas, and
Position Overview:The Pricing Analyst is an integral part of the
sales and marketing functional team, responsible for not only the
day-to-day pricing management, oversight, and control for the OEM &
aftermarket / distribution businesses, but also responsible for the
development and execution of a pricing strategy for the Tecumseh
North America business (USA, Mexico & Canada). The role will
include competitiveness and profitability analyses that support
actionable strategies that deliver on market share and revenue
- Managing day-to-day pricing support requests from sales and
- Price program management relating to specific customer
initiatives, special pricing definition.
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into
pricing strategies and market trends.
- Analyzing competitor pricing and market trends to increase
market share and profitability.
- Tracking customer engagement to develop effective pricing
strategies for products and offerings.
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the
potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Recommending pricing strategies that align closely with market
trends and identifying new market segments.
- Forecasting revenue and market share based on market trends,
production costs, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing departments on
developing and implementing competitive pricing strategies.
- Developing dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to
changing market needs and trends.
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to
leadership teams, marketing teams, and sales staff.
- Keeping informed on pricing analysis methods and industry
Required Qualification, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Accounting / Statistics / Finance or
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a pricing analysis / pricing
- Experience with analyzing pricing strategies, forecasting
revenue and market share.
- Experience on collaborating on pricing strategies with sales
and marketing departments.
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills;
ability to think clearly and logically, analyze quantitatively and
problem solve; understands how to visualize and present complex
- Proficiency in business intelligence software - i.e Power BI,
DOMO, OBI, Oracle.
- Ability to present pricing data analysis reports to relevant
- Ability to work independently; must be able to operate in a
- To promote, remain committed and intentional to building a
values-centric culture focused on our company values (Integrity,
Excellence, Passion, Teamwork, and Respect).
- HVAC/R industry experience an advantage.
Keywords: Tecumseh Products Company, Ann Arbor , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!