Production Chef - Plum Market Ann Arbor Maple Rd
Company: Plum Market
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Plum Market - 375 North Maple Rd., Ann Arbor Mi 48103Full Time &
Part Time positions available starting at $15 per hour.Plum Market
is an emerging leader in the Grocery Retail industry. We are
committed to stocking the very best selections of All Natural,
Organic, Local, and Specialty Grocery items. Our Team Members are
passionate about delivering the highest quality food, beverage, and
grocery essentials to our Customers, helping them achieve a better
lifestyle. We make our Team Members and our Customers our top
priority by delivering the best possible Customer retail
experience. Our Plum Market Grocery Stores are a reflection of the
very communities we serve. From our Team Members to our Customers,
local vendors and product selection, we are proud of the inclusive
culture in which we thrive, and strive to promote at Plum Market.
If you share our enthusiasm, please apply to see how you may fit
in.Benefits of working at Plum Market: Full time & Part time
positions available. We can offer a variety of retail shifts to
work with your schedule. You can learn about great food and grow
your passion at the same time. We provide training resources and
support. Paid time and a half for working any of these five
federally recognized holidays: New Year's Day, Labor Day, Fourth of
July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving. Promotional opportunities. We
are a growing company and you can grow with us! Variety of medical,
dental, and vision benefits to cover you and/or your family. 401k
with company match after a 6 month waiting period.20% off Team
Member Discount. 50% off Team Member Lunch Discount. Plum Market
offers a desirable and rewarding place to work. Employment is
contingent on a successful background check. Description: The
Production Chef is responsible for providing exceptional Customer
Service. They will be responsible for the daily execution and
maintenance hot food revenue areas. They must use solid cooking
fundamentals and techniques and adhere to all sanitation
- Ability to provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Must have a love of natural and organic foods.
- Must be a passionate Chef with creative ideas.
- Able to fill in where needed to ensure service, food safety and
- Able to ensure all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
- Knowledgeable of proper rotation principals
- Able to open and close the kitchen properly.
- Able to assist with checking refrigeration points to ensure all
temp logs are filled out properly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
- Stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift
loads, up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to
100 lbs. unassisted.Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Effectively communicate with Customer, Team Members and Store
- Daily execution and maintenance hot food revenue areas.
- Must finish assigned prep list.
- Must help in catering when necessary.
- Wear a cut glove.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized workstation.
- Maintain all compliance logs.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant Plum Market policies and
Keywords: Plum Market, Ann Arbor , Production Chef - Plum Market Ann Arbor Maple Rd, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!