Data Analyst/Integration Specialist
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: August 2, 2022
- Interface with Clients and Client Success managers to identify,
characterize, and specify client data input/output
- Support Implementation manager by identifying key integration
paths to maintain and expand use of the system.
- Create queries and reports (including ad-hoc) reports to
support clients and internal users.
- Work with developers to identify and implement data routines
and methods to support ongoing integration capabilities.
- Enhance data with data from external sources to include public
datasets as well as client data sets.
- Thoroughly document data architecture
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues identified by the
Client Support Manager
- Manage escalations and ensure issues are resolved in accordance
with existing service level agreements and objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with SQL (experience with MySQL a plus)
- Proficient presenting data in reports and/or dashboards
- Proficiency with the use APIs and modern file interchange
formats for transferring datasets
- Proficiency with the use of banded and WYSIWYG report creation
- Competent with MS Office, and ticketing software (Atlassian
JIRA a plus)
- C#.NET coding experience/proficiency a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
Keywords: LHH, Ann Arbor , Data Analyst/Integration Specialist, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!