AUTOMOTIVE HEAVY SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Company: LaFontaine Buick GMC of Ann Arbor
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 21, 2022
AUTOMOTIVE HEAVY SERVICE TECHNICIAN -Are you a technician
interested in a TIERED Pay Plan, Longevity BONUS Program, Warranty
Book Time x 1.5, 4-Day Work Week and so much more? If so, this
opportunity is for you! We welcome Technicians, Trainees and
Apprentices! -The Position: Performs vehicle repair and maintenance
work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Specializes in Engine Repair, Engine Performance, Automatic
Transmission Repair, Drive Train and Axles. -THE PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation based on experience and Certifications
(State and/or A.S.E.)
- Technician Tiered Pay Plan (Pay rate increases based on flagged
- Technician Longevity Bonus Program
- Warranty Book Time x 1.5
- 4-Day Work Week
- Monthly Technician Hours Turned Contest
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts on Sales and Service
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid
Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday PayEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair as
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed
- Tag and save parts, turn in parts, if the job is under warranty
or if requested by the customer.
- Advise service advisor immediately if any additional work is
needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be
completed with the promised time.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure repair has addressed the customer
- Quality check work performed.
- Attend training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers' vehicles are kept clean.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations,
governing service repair work.THE COMPANY:LaFontaine Automotive
Group is an award winning and nationally recognized automotive
dealership of over 40 years with 51 retail franchises, 8 collision
centers, 29 Michigan locations and 2,100 employees in southeast
Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan's fastest growing
automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is a place
where our employees are truly family and where people come before
the bottom line. It's a welcoming place where you can build a
career and will find the tools and support needed to take your
career to new heights.Our Mission: -To Build Lifelong Relationships
that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the
Automotive Experience. -Our Core Values: Accountability,
Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion.
-LaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity
Keywords: LaFontaine Buick GMC of Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor , AUTOMOTIVE HEAVY SERVICE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!