Design Technician II
Company: Tech Providers Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Title: Design Technician II
Location: Jackson, MI - 49201 (This is a Remote role, and will
require local candidates. - This position may require field work-
mileage will be reimbursed)
Duration of assignment: 12 months
- The GAM M&R EI&C designer is responsible for developing
the Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) drawings used to complete
infrastructure improvement projects involving the installation or
modification of electrical systems, communications systems and
process measurement devices at natural gas regulation and
associated pipeline facilities.
- The designer also assists in developing support detail and
information documents for various engineering activities and
projects as well as supporting material procurement and development
of design standards.
- Design technicians must have advanced computer and applications
- Communication skills are important to this role.
- Clear and precise drawings are needed to effectively convey the
designs to the operational and construction groups.
- The designs this person provide need to be safe, ergonomic, and
- Drafting experience utilizing MicroStation or AutoCAD, or
- An associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical
- Significant years of relevant design experience may be
considered in lieu of a technical degree.
Keywords: Tech Providers Inc., Ann Arbor , Design Technician II, Professions , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!