CDL A Hazmat Drivers - 100k yearly
Company: Day & Ross
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 19, 2023
- Average Gross Weekly Pay: $1,925
- Average Gross Annual Pay: $100,100
- Sunday - Friday (or) Monday - Saturday runs
- Home for 34 hour reset
- You will get home at least once during the week; possibly more
depending on the run.
- Hazmat endorsement needed
- Tractor/Trailer Dry Van/Reefer depending on season
- Average 2750 Miles Per Week
- No Touch Freight Day and Ross has an opening for a Class A
Driver for a Dedicated Regional run in the Romeo/Detroit, MI area.
We have GREAT PAY, Work Life Balance, Excellent Benefits, and
Top-notch Equipment. Come join our fleet of employees, who are
recognized and appreciated for all the work that they do! Benefits:
- You are eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the following
month, after your date of employment.
- Single medical coverage for as low as $20.82 per week
- Voluntary affordable Dental and Vision coverage
- Company funded life and accidental death insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Paid Orientation
- Current CDL-A License.
- If you do not already have one, we will send you for a DOT
- Pre-employment DOT urine drug test.
- Minimum 6 month experience required
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
Keywords: Day & Ross, Ann Arbor , CDL A Hazmat Drivers - 100k yearly, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!