Company: Michigan Health Information Network
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 28, 2023
The Implementation Analyst will ensure customer facing activities,
coordination of implementation activities, conformance reporting,
data quality assurance, and troubleshooting aligns with company
priorities. - The Implementation Analyst will be responsible for
the creation and maintenance of collaborative working relationships
with MiHIN's stakeholders. - - - The Implementation Analyst will be
cross trained in other roles within the implementation department
and will fulfill the role of project manager with certain projects.
The Implementation Analyst will bring together business partners
and other MiHIN team members to ensure that all standards are
communicated and followed and that all processes are executed. - At
MiHIN, we recognize that our diversity is our greatest strength. We
draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and
how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serves everyone, we believe in
including everyone. This means we strive to hire the most talented
and qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and by race,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, physical abilities, and socio-economic upbringing. -
This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday
through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. - Duties and
- Align implementation resources and activities with company
- Communicates with participating organizations according to
established business processes.
- Offers recommendations to internal cross-functional teams
regarding strategic and process improvements.
- Oversee the execution of the end-to-end implementation process
and complete all steps necessary to ensure that information-sharing
standards are met.
- Provide ongoing education and consultation to participating
organizations that use MiHIN services.
- Help ensure the buy-in of proposed process improvements among
stakeholders, production, operations, and leadership.
- Manage operational risks and issues, adhering to project
timelines and budget.
- Ensure the timely and effective execution of all
- Help monitor, research and correct documentation by sharing
information with all other service delivery departments and
- The implementation analyst will be cross trained in a minimum
of one additional area of responsibility within the implementation
- Project manage assigned projects making sure that deliverables
are on time and meet/exceed customer's expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that Information MiHIN produces, maintains, stores, or
transmits remains secure through adherence to MiHIN's Security
Policies and Procedures. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration,
Finance, Health Administration, or related field or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in implementation.
- Experience in integration, HL7 interfaces and data mapping
and/or experience with VPN builds and firewalls preferred.
- Experience with customer software and tools training
- Experience or knowledge of health information technology,
including but not limited to electronic health records (EHRs),
patient care flow, and hospital computer systems.
- Demonstrated project and work planning experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on execution and delivery with the ability to make
recommendations and mitigate timeline risks.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT
solutions that reach business goals.
- Experience gathering requirements from a client/business and
providing clear documentation.
- Self-starter, resourceful (independently seeks and finds
resources, information, knowledge, and/or tools to complete tasks
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability,
handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under
pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Excels at identifying, analyzing, organizing and solving issues
- Experience with project methodology (requirements, design,
development, test, and implementation).
- Familiarity with business process design to aid high-level
business process design efforts with the assistance of stakeholders
Keywords: Michigan Health Information Network, Ann Arbor , Implementation Analyst, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!