Sales Account Executive
Company: Return Rabbit
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Return Rabbit provides a multi-channel customer service platform
specializing in the post-purchase experience - primarily returns
and exchanges management. Our unique ability to present retail
shoppers with servicing options based on their shopping context
gives retail brands the ability to extend engagement moments,
recover at-risk revenue and build meaningful relationships, whether
at store or online. Our customers are high-growth online retailers,
focused on impeccable customer service. Backed by deep domain
knowledge in retail supply chain, data analytics and behavioral
insights, Return Rabbit makes achieving high efficiency and
productivity for retailers dead easy. And we're multiplying! We're
looking for motivated, sharp, hardworking folks who love a
fast-moving, occasionally chaotic but highly rewarding environment!
If you love partnering with your teammates to drive sales leads
that lead to great outcomes, then this is gig for you. If you love
to learn about new technology, and then dig-in to show customers
the value-add of our solutions, how they can be successful, and
close the deal, then you'll thrive here at Return Rabbit! The
Job:We are looking for an Account Executive who is self-motivated
and energetic to join our Sales & Marketing Team. The Account
Executive will be responsible for unearthing new sales
opportunities that turn into long-term profitable relationships. In
this role, you will identify, qualify, and cultivate new sales
opportunities to expand our customer base while partnering with
Sales Leadership to develop a plan to close business, while
continuing to nurture and maintain existing customers. Successful
candidates will be skilled communicators and presenters who can
find the best fit between client and product.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with prospects and clients to gather information
about a project's scope, budgets and timelines.
- Manage the entire book of business through the company's
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance customers'
- Remain in frequent contact with clients in your responsibility
to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer
contentment and preservation of the company's reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Enter all data and activities into the company's CRM (Hubspot),
for data integrity and trends: contacts, companies, emails,
meetings, follow-up tasks, entire prospecting cadence and
- Enter, manage and report on sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Highly motivated, independent individual, exuding a high sense
of urgency at all times.
- Team player interested in helping others with a can-do
- Personable, outgoing, helpful, able to initiate conversation
and communications with senior executives across supply chain,
digitalization, procurement, operations, IT and finance in an
- Ability and experience navigating large enterprise level
- Proven track record of exceptional opportunity generation
- Knowledge of CRM/Contact Manager software required; experience
with Hubspot a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Strong communication, research and analytical skills. If you
don't meet every requirement in this job description - no worries,
we still want to hear from you! We welcome folks from all
backgrounds, especially those with unconventional career paths. Let
us know why you'd be the perfect candidate. It's not all about
checking the boxes, but about who you are and how you can
contribute to wowing our customers and building a great company! We
are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Return
Rabbit is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin,
religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
marital status or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Return Rabbit, Ann Arbor , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!