Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPTSolutions the leading supplier of industrial
tools in the Midwest and one of the Top 100 distributors in the
United States. With more than 30 locations throughout the country
and more than 400,000 square feet of warehouse space, PTSolutions
is continuously expanding our product offerings, while guaranteeing
responsive personal service and same-day shipping.As our customers'
business grows, we grow with them. PTSolutions offers a variety of
customizable, advanced inventory options that reduces overspending
& overhead and brings our customers to the next level. PTSolutions
conducts on-site evaluations and provides training programs to help
our customers improve their manufacturing process and reduce costs.
From VMI to procurement, PTSolutions is a full-service provider
that will be with our customers every step of the way.At
PTSolutions, we are looking to add to our growing team of Customer
Service Representatives. In this position, you will act as a
liaison between external & internal parties, provide product
information, answer questions, and resolve issues with accuracy &
efficiency. We will provide the training you need to effectively &
efficiently use our systems & speak about our products, so what
we're looking for is someone who is patient, detail-oriented,
confident troubleshooting issues using the appropriate methods &
tools, and is committed to providing a superior experience for our
customers.Why join the PTSolutions Team?
- Flexible Schedule & No Weekends!
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Attendance Awards
- Competitive Pay with Overtime eligibility
- Growth opportunity locally & nationally (we promote from
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PPO Medical, Vision, and Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Voluntary Employee/Spouse/Child Life Insurance; Accident,
Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness Insurance
- Work out of our newly constructed Novi office with all new
modern furnishings & equipment
- Check out our website for more information!
https://www.pts-tools.com/If your experience aligns with the
description below and you're ready to be a part of a growing team
and a true partner to our customers, then click Apply Now!
Placement will occur ASAP.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer orders, changes, and returns according to
established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers when
requests for order status updates and additional product knowledge
- Display a thorough understanding of the products we sell in
order to accurately respond to requests for quotes & product
information via phone & email.
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the order/ship/delivery time limits, and follow
up to ensure resolution.
- Partner with the sales team and other internal teams to meet &
exceed our customers' service expectations.
- Develop customer relationships, inform customers of current
sales and marketing programs, and effectively close the sales
opportunities that are identified.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and
interpersonal are required
- Proficient use of Windows computer and Microsoft Outlook,
Excel, and Teams
- Strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Customer-centric attitude and a desire to grow with &
contribute to customer-focused company
- Must have the ability to establish rapport and build demand
over the phone
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve company
goalsTHE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of cutting toolsThis job description is not intended
to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other
related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.This
position is based in our Jackson, MI facility, so only candidates
residing in the Jackson area will be considered. Must be authorized
to work in the United States.Berkshire Production Supply LLC
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: PTSolutions, Ann Arbor , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!