Company: Power Wellness
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Title: Sales Associate
Location: Chelsea Wellness Center
Type: Part time
Power Wellness, the leader in health, fitness and wellness
management is looking for great sales associates to join our team.
If you are someone who is just as passionate about the difference
health and fitness makes for someone as you are about closing
sales, we want to talk with you. Our Sales Associates are a
critical part of our member experience. Every single one of our
memberships starts by meeting with them.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for enrolling new members
and connecting them with the club services that will help them
reach their goals, as well as, building relationships with existing
What will I be doing?
A day in the life of our Sales Associate is exciting!
On any given day you will be:
- Touring prospective members and inspiring them to get started
on a fitness program today.
- Calling/emailing prospective members.
- Meeting with local businesses/organizations to promote your
club and group memberships.
- Helping direct our members to the services that will help make
their experience fantastic and help them reach their goals.
- Updating prospective and existing member files in our client
relations management system.
- Working out with a trainer, taking a class or working out on
- Greeting members and co-workers with a smile.
- Filling in where needed. After all, we are a team!
- You get to change people's lives!Is this job for me?
Sales isn't for everyone, but if you are someone who loves people,
fitness and has the gift of persuasiveness, you would most likely
love to be on our team. Whether you have a ton of sales experience
or are newer to sales, if you are willing to be coachable, we will
teach you our core values and train you to be the best at what your
do. Great sales people are typically very good, empathetic
listeners, have fantastic communication skills, aren't afraid to
ask for what they want, are persistent and resilient and have a
contagious, positive attitude. When prospective members meet a
great sales associate, they feel like they were heard, understood,
appreciated and can't wait to say "yes" to a new healthy
If these characteristics describe you, we want to hear from
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Bachelor's degree preferred.
3. 2-3 years of experience in sales or a sales associated field
4. Excellent sales, marketing, research and tracking skills
5. Proficient level computer skills; including Microsoft
6. Possess strong interpersonal communication, customer service and
presentation skills. Possess excellent writing skills.
7. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to
hours of operation and scheduling appointments for prospects and
How will I be compensated?
This position is a base rate plus commission opportunity. You will
have a goal to achieve, and the better you do, the more you will
We Improve Life By Delivering Excellence In Health, Fitness &
Integrity * Excellence * Humanity * Passion * Creativity *
Keywords: Power Wellness, Ann Arbor , Sales Associate, Sales , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!